The Sports Club of BMSCCM provides a platform to pursue sporting excellence by providing them with world-class facilities and training by expert coaches and mentors. The Sports Club of BMSCCM offers a flexible curriculum that provides all the students waiting to explore in sports without compromising on their academics.
The campus has got facilities for indoor games (Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis etc.,) and an impressive ground for outdoor games (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc). Apart from this, there are facilities like Throwball, Volleyball and multi-gym which increase students’ physical endurance. BMSCCM Sports Club is proud of conducting MINDTRICK- National level FIDE rated chess tournament every year.
BMSCCM Sports Club is proud to have developed and identified students reaching to next level in the following sports:
The BMSCCM Sports Club provides a specially appointed coach for training and help them reaching the next level. Our cricket team focuses on participating all Inter-Collegiate tournaments happening across Karnataka. A special training is provided for the students aiming towards BCU Cricket team and encouraged to play in all format of Cricket.
BMSCCM Cricket team participated in BIT Inter-Collegiate Cricket Tournament and emerged WINNERS in this tournament held at Invictus Sports Arena, Bangalore from 13th to 15th December 2021
At BMSCCM Sports Club, we offer a professional Football coaching with experienced and certified coach. Coaching involves monitoring and evaluation of the student’s performance from the beginning until getting them on the right track. Competitive and friendly match opportunities on a regular basis will be arranged by the Sports club of BMSCCM. With this experience students will get an opportunity to play at the University levels and focus on much more.
BMSCCM Football team participated in “Transcend Inter-Collegiate Sports Competition – 2022” and emerged Winners of the tournament held on 27th and 28th February 2022.
BMSCCM Throwball team is provided with professional coaching with experienced and certified coach. Regular practice and friendly matches will be arranged by the Sports club of BMSCCM. BMSCCM Throwball team aims at all level Inter-Collegiate tournaments.
1. Ahmed Faseeh MK – Student of 1st Year B.com has participated in “All India National Rugby Championship” held at Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 9th December 2021
2. Pramukh – Student of 3rd Year BCA has participated in Bangalore City University Inter-Collegiate Swimming Competition held at Bapu Degree College on 9th December 2021 and won 3 Gold, 5 Silver & 1 Bronze Medals in this event.
3. Harshith - 3rd yr BCA student participated in Bangalore City University Inter-Collegiate Swimming Competition held at Bapu Degree College on 9th December 2021 He Won 2 Gold, 4 Silver & 3 Bronze Medals in this event.
4. Both Harshith & Pramukh - 3rd yr BCA students participated in All India Inter-University Aquatic Championship held at Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 22nd to 25th December 2021
5. Shivateja Prasad G - 1st Yr BBA student Won 2nd Place in (TEENAGE BERMUDA CLASS) at the “All India Body Building Championship” held at Goa from 14th December 2021 and won 2nd Place in “Bengaluru City University Inter-Collegiate best physique men competition” held at Seshadripuram college on 23rd Feb 2022
6. Chithra Das kk – 2nd Yr BBA student participated in All India Inter-University Athletics Championship held at Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 21st to 24th February 2022
YOGA Asanas as part of REPULIC DAY Celebration on 26th January 2022.