SCHEDULE OF FEES
The schedule of fees for the courses offered at the college and the charges for the service rendered at the institution will be notified at the appropriate time on the College Notice Board. The prescribed fees in full shall be paid on or before the date specified in the fees structure issued along with selection letter. If not, permission will not be granted to appear for the examination.
Mode of Payment:
- All fees are to be paid by Bank Draft payable at Bangalore in favour of BMS College of Commerce and Management, payable at Bangalore. Cash will not be accepted.
- Students can also make NEFT/RTGS/ online Paytm transfers after collecting Bank details from the college office.
- The fees for the subsequent has to be paid only through parents Login on the College ERP.
Payment of Fees:
- Students admitted to the college for the first time (freshers) have to pay, in addition other fees, admission fees and fees prescribed by Bangalore City University.
- If a student, after paying the prescribed fees is subsequently awarded scholarship, the fees paid will be refunded to the extent permissible under the relevant rules and regulations.
- Students, who fail to remit the prescribed fees, as specified above, shall not be permitted to attend the classes and to appear for examination.
- Late fee fine will be applicable in case of delay of fees payment.
- The college has the right to retain their certificates and to take appropriate action to recover the arrears of fees.
- Stringent action will be taken in case of default.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
In case of any query on fees please write email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org