BMSCCM looks for candidates with emotional quotient than intellectual quotient, coupled with a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program as well as personal qualities to contribute in many activities of the institution. The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria. BMS College of Commerce and Management welcomes applicants with an aim to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student community.
- Eligibility for admission to undergraduate program is as stated below:
- Candidates who have completed two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- A Student seeking admission to the college should apply in the prescribed application form on or before the specified date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on the merit & entrance test. The list of selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board/Website.
- The Principal, BMSCCM reserves the right of admission.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the Approval of Bangalore City University.
- SC/ST students will get reservation of seats as prescribed by GOK/University.
- The students selected should submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- SSLC/10th Certificate photocopy.
- PUC/10+2 marks sheet in original.
- Transfer certificate from last attended School/College in original.
- Three recent passport size and two stamp size photos.
- Aadhaar card copy and Parents Pan Card Copy.
- Migration Certificate in original for students coming from universities other than Karnataka State or CBSE/ISCE students.
- Any other relevant certificates w.r.t. income, SC/ST, etc.
- DD towards the prescribed admission fees.
The SC/ST/OBC & other students who claim exemption of tuition fee and laboratory fee etc., as per government rules, on the basis of their caste, parental income, should submit their income certificate and caste certificate for the current academic year in original along with an attested copy.